Anxiety disorder is an umbrella term that includes different conditions:
- Panic disorder. You feel terror that strikes at random. During a panic attack, you may also sweat, have chest pain, and feel palpitations (unusually strong or irregular heartbeats). Sometimes you may feel like you’re choking or having a heart attack.
- Social anxiety disorder. Also called social phobia, this is when you feel overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. You fixate about others judging you or on being embarrassed or ridiculed.
- Specific phobias. You feel intense fear of a specific object or situation, such as heights or flying. The fear goes beyond what’s appropriate and may cause you to avoid ordinary situations.
- Generalized anxiety disorder. You feel excessive, unrealistic worry and tension with little or no reason.
The product that changed my anxiety story is Entune CBD
here’s more on my Entune CBD oil Squares
1. What is THC? Do Entune CBD Squares contain THC?
THC is one of the dominant cannabinoids present in cannabis plants. THC is considered psychoactive and interacts with receptors in the brain that can produce a euphoric feeling or a “high”. Entune CBD Squares may contain permissible trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%) that conforms with Federal regulations, but the level is insufficient to produce a high.
2. What is the difference between hemp oil, CBD, and marijuana?
Hemp oil, CBD, and marijuana all come from the Cannabis sativa plant family; however, each of the aforementioned substances is very different from each other. Hemp oil, also called hemp seed oil, is a vegetable oil obtained by cold-pressing the seeds of the plant. CBD (cannabidiol) comes from brother plants of Cannabis sativa that have higher CBD content and very low THC content. Marijuana comes from sister plants of Cannabis sativa that contain higher THC content and very little CBD content.
3. Is CBD psychoactive, or will it produce a euphoric state or “high”?
No. CBD is non-psychoactive and does not produce a euphoric state or a “high”. Research demonstrates that THC is the psychoactive component of Cannabis sativa that produces a feeling of euphoria.
4. How is the CBD used in Entune CBD Squares extracted?
One form is extracted with carbon dioxide (Co2) and the other form is with food-grade alcohol (similar to how herbal tinctures are created).
5. Is Zija’s CBD natural or synthetic?
Zija uses natural CBD that is extracted from industrial hemp plants. It is not synthetic.
6. Where does Zija source its CBD?
Currently, Zija sources its CBD from organically grown industrial hemp in the U.S. and Europe.
7. Will CBD interact with medications?
Consult your personal health care professional to determine if CBD may interact with any prescribed medications and/or your current health condition.
8. Will CBD affect your appetite?
Research suggests that only very large amounts